Installed for just $770
Intruder Security System
Our package includes
Wireless Control Panel
5 x Prox Tags
Innovative Surveillance in Australia with HikVision CCTV
Protect your property effectively with high quality surveillance products from a trusted brand. As one of the largest suppliers of surveillance equipment in the world, HikVision is a brand you can trust for a number of high quality products. Established in 2001, the company specialises in designing and manufacturing reliable solutions at an affordable price.
Why install a HikVision security system?
With your family home, you want to do all you can to protect your premises from damage or theft. With CCTV in place, you will constantly have vision of what is going on in or around your property. This is especially helpful when you are away from home, or those looking to protect their property at night. A HikVision security system is a great way to ensure you have information necessary in the instance of a break in, with visual recordings assisting police or beneficial for insurance purposes.
As well as offering a reliable means of recording, the presence of a security system itself can be a deterrent for would be intruders or thieves. With this deterrent in place, many homes have observed a decrease in theft, vandalism and trespassing. Best of all, it is an affordable addition that offers immense peace of mind.
Hikvision AX Series Wireless Security System with 3G / 4G
AX series wireless security control panel, containing 32 wireless zones, supports Wi-Fi, LAN, GPRS, and 3G/4G communication methods, as well as ISAPI, and SIA-Contact ID protocol.
Kit includes : DS-PWA32-KST 433MHz Wireless Control Panel Kits with keyfob, 1 x DS-PWA32-HSR Control Panel, 1 x DS-PD2-P10P-W Wireless PIR, DS-PD1-MC-WWS Wireless Reed Switch and 1 DS-19K00-Y Wireless Radio Key.
• Supports dual path communication of alarm events and other signals over LAN, Wi-Fi, GPRS and 3G/4G utilising a main and backup channel
• Supports up to 32 wireless inputs, 32 wireless outputs, 8 keyfobs and 2 sirens
• IVaas (Intruder Verification As A Service) :Support up to 2 channel 7 seconds pre/post alarm recording for Video Verification (Hikvision IP camera/3rd party IP camera support ONVIF)
• Supports viewing event video via mobile client and email
• Supports doorbell function: The detector rings like a doorbell when it is triggered in disarming status
• Voice prompt for configuration and operation
• Configuration via web client, mobile client, or client software
• Pushes alarm notification via messages, phone calls, and email
• SIA-Contact ID protocol compatible
• Long distance two-way wireless communication (800m in open area)
Monitor and receive intruder alerts with your
The Hik-connect app is downloaded from Google Play or Apple stores, and is easy to setup on your phone, tablet or laptop.
This allows you to view your cameras remotely and monitor the real-time video from cameras within your house. You can also playback recorded videos.
When your motion detection sensor is triggered in your house, you receive an immediate alert through your app on your device, and you can view live streaming videos.
Watch Our Videos
Do you wish to order or are you Interested in more information?
Please fill in the form below
PO BOX 8218 Tumbi Umbi 2261
0406 419 600